Christmas Table Decorations




It's Christmas Eve and I've been busy pulling together a few simple table decorations for tomorrow. I've used empty jars and added a tea light, ribbon and a few star sprinkles in the bottom to provide some low level light on the table. I've made individual place settings using a few Christmas tree off cuts, artificial berries and some red and white gingham ribbon.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Labels:

The Pink Button Tree: Christmas Table Decorations

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Table Decorations




It's Christmas Eve and I've been busy pulling together a few simple table decorations for tomorrow. I've used empty jars and added a tea light, ribbon and a few star sprinkles in the bottom to provide some low level light on the table. I've made individual place settings using a few Christmas tree off cuts, artificial berries and some red and white gingham ribbon.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home